Tuesday 16 April 2013

Major Project - Portfolio and essay

I have had a thought about time management and I know that my strengths lay within the making process, but more importantly my weaknesses are in my journal and essay writing and portfolio presentation.
Portfolio
After I had a one-to-one with Maria, regarding feedback and explanation for the grading of my professional practice unit, I understand what I need to improve my portfolio mark for my major project unit, I know that  find it difficult to add what is needed. Maria said that I need to add some free hand to my portfolio sheet as doing it all on illustrator and photoshop is not enough, it leave the illustrations looking too flat. Now I like them and I enjoy working on the computer using these packages, but in order to improve my mark I will need to adjust my view and do what is needed. For this reason I will require extra time at the end and before hand in to make adjustments to my portfolio and to create my major project final sheets.
Essay
I know that I struggle with grammar, syntax, tense and I tend to have very long sentences. I need to find a way to overcome this hurdle. I have decided to ask friends that have strengths in these areas to read through my essay once written and give me feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment